Having heard Todd Bentley before and now being made aware by Bill Kinnon about some of the other sad aspects of his endorsements from the charismatic community, I have to agree with Bill: WHAT A CIRCUS!
More power, more anointing, more glory, more healings, more "money, money, money" (third clip on this page at 2:45) ...
Actually, the second-last clip with Stacey Campbell "prophesying" over Todd gave me the chills - and not the GOOD kind!
I mean, HONESTLY - how can a movement with so much emphasis on contemporary APOSTOLIC authority have so little discernment! I'm not sure whether this makes me more angry or sad but what a travesty that something like that can continue in the body of Christ with thousands cheering on!
And now we're supposed to watch weekly video updates about Bentley's restoration process after his divorce and remarriage by Rick Joyner and consorts? Give me a break!
